On January 28, 2017, Pima County deputies responded to the 5700 block of East River Road for a report of a theft from a vehicle. When deputies arrived, they learned the victim left a purse in her vehicle overnight and noticed it missing the next morning.
The responding deputy inspected the vehicle and found signs of forced entry. The victim checked her debit card for fraudulent charges and discovered over $100 was spent at a local store.
Auto Theft detectives have taken over the case. Detectives received surveillance video of three suspects using the stolen cards and are asking for the public’s assistance with their identification.
The first suspect is described as:
- Caucasian male, appearing to be in his mid-20’s
- Approximately 5’10”-6’0” in height, with a medium build
- Last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black shorts, and flip flops
The second suspect is described as:
- Caucasian male, appearing to be in his mid-20’s, with glasses
- Approximately 5’8”-5’10” in height, with a thin build
- Last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and black pants
The third suspect is described as:
- Caucasian female, appearing to be in her early 20’s, with long brown hair
- Approximately 5’4”-5’6” in height, with a thin build
- Last seen wearing a black jacket and black pants
Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1. You can also submit an anonymous tip, with the potential for a reward, by text, phone, or by going to 88-CRIME.org.