On Thursday, November 2, 2017, just after 8:00 p.m., Pima County deputies responded to the Sally’s Beauty Supply store inside the Foothills Mall for a report of a robbery. When deputies arrived, they learned a male and female had entered the store and an employee observed the male put merchandise into his pocket. When the employee confronted the male suspect about the merchandise, he denied taking anything and claimed he had a knife in his pocket. The male and female then left the store and no one was injured.
The male is described as:
- Caucasian, in his late 20s, with short dark hair
- Approximately 5’8”-6’0” tall, average build
- Last seen wearing a tan baseball hat, black t-shirt with a skull on it, and khaki shorts
The female is described as:
- Caucasian, in her late 20s, with long dark hair
- Average height and possibly pregnant
- Last seen wearing a black blouse, black pants, black flip-flops, and holding a large black bag
Robbery/Assault detectives have taken over the investigation and are asking for the public’s assistance in identifying the suspects in this case. Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1. You can also submit an anonymous tip, with the potential for a reward, by text, phone, or by going to 88-CRIME.org.