GCU’s New Mission: Sunday’s Comic

From the Arizona Daily Independent

GCU on banning Ben Shapiro: “We have obviously disappointed and offended some of you”
By Huey Freeman

PHOENIX — Ben Shapiro, a 35-year-old author, lawyer and public speaker, was barred from speaking on the campus of a Christian university, after he was invited by a conservative campus group.

Spencer Brown of Young America’s Foundation said in a social media post that the university administrators gave these “feeble” reasons for their “cowardly denial of Shapiro” during a meeting:

Allowing Shapiro on GCU’s campus would not be good for the school long-term.

Shapiro’s approach instigates a divisive atmosphere.

GCU wants to maintain its culture of unity, love, respect and having all student voices on campus heard.

Spencer wrote that administrators whined that Shapiro’s style is too “cut throat” and that his mere presence would be divisive.

Read more — GCU on banning Ben Shapiro: “We have obviously disappointed and offended some of you” >>

3 Comments

1. Christian University my ass. Just another liberal factory that only wants one side of the program to be absorbed by the little darlings that are already scared of the real world. What a tea cup factory to the detriment of society. George Soros and his ilk is sadly winning this battle. We face a very uncertain future with only one side of the conversation allowed to be heard.

• With very few exceptions, the Republican political leaders in AZ are missing in action in the fight against the Democrats` and media`s 24/7/365 effort to transform America into another European style fake democracy run by globalists.

2. We just elected Kelli Ward as Chairman of the AZGOP. Plese help us take the party back from the McCain wing of the open borders Soros party. Get involved NOW for the next election. It will take all of us to fight the battle worth fighting.