Russian collusion! Fifteen months later, we can conclude, based on a total lack of evidence produced thus far, that the Trump candidacy and administration did not collude with Russia.
But we know the following facts:
- Former British spy Christopher Steele, contracted by GPS Fusion, did collude with Russians to fabricate the Trump Dossier.
- Fusion GPS was contracted by law firm Perkins Coie, at the direction of the Hillary Clinton campaign, to dig dirt on Candidate Trump.
- Perkins Coie paid GPS Fusion with funds funneled to it by former president Barack Obama’s official campaign organization ($972,000), the Clinton campaign ($5.6 million) and the Democratic National Committee ($3.6 million) providing prima facie evidence of a conspiracy by Democratic Party operatives to (1) encourage Steele collusion with Russians and (2) delegitimize and overturn a legal election of the President of the United States.
- Fusion GPS hired Nellie Ohr, wife of Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr, to do opposition research on Donald Trump. Bruce Ohr met numerous times with Glenn Simpson and Christopher Steele, the founder of Fusion GPS, showing an expansion of the conspiracy into the highest levels of the Department of Justice.
- Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s decision to step down as Deputy Director was forced by FBI Director Christopher Wray because of evidence collected by the inspector general. Former Director James Comey, who was fired by President Trump, appointed McCabe as Deputy Director. Director Comey admitted funneling classified information to his college professor friend to lean to the news media: a violation of law.
- McCabe’s close associates, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, were removed from the Special Counsel’s investigative team due to anti-Trump emails and vitriol exchanged. Strzok was instrumental in whitewashing the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
- Andrew McCabe was known for constantly bad-mouthing President Trump in meetings. Strzok wrote about having an insurance policy in case Trump was elected President. Again, we have prima facie proof of an expansion of the conspiracy to the highest levels of the FBI.
- On October 21, 2016, the FBY and DOJ sought and received a FISA probable cause order on Carter Page. This order was based on the Steele dossier that was funded by Obama’s organization OFA, the Clinton campaign and the DNC. The funding was known to FBI and DOJ high ranking operatives but illegally withheld from the FISA judge.
- The Carter Page FISA application also cited a Yahoo news article written by Michael Isikoff, who interviewed Christopher Steele for the article.The FISA application incorrectly stated that Christopher Steele did not directly provide information himself to Yahoo news. This was a blatant lie to the FISA court by the FBI and DOJ.
- In December 2017, Director Comey briefed President-elect Trump on the Steele dossier, which he described as salacious and unverifiable . . .even after it was used in 2016 as part of a FISA application. In testimony before the House Intelligence Committee, Andrew McCabe testified that the FISA application would never have been entertained but for the existence of the Steele dossier . . . which Comey described as salacious and unverifiable.
Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, angry at the release of the Republican memo, have created their own memo. The House Committee should vet and release the Democrat memo. Why do I propose this? Because it may force disclosure of the underlying documents upon which both memos were allegedly based.
Republicans favor full disclosure. Democrats do not support full disclosure but want to ability to spin the disclosures in a manner to favor them. Right now, the Democrats are in a hole. Democrat operatives colluded with Russia, funded the fabrication of the dossier, and conspired to overthrow the legitimate election of President Trump.
At any rate, the top people in the FBI and DOJ should be prosecuted, i.e., James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
Democrats should be worried. The Democratic Party, the largest organized criminal cartel in the country, has finally morphed into the American KGB.