McCain Plans His Final Show: Sunday’s Comic

Sen. John McCain meticulously planned his five day cross country funeral. His daughter Meghan claimed that her father told her to show the world how tough she could be when delivering his eulogy. She failed. Instead, she showed the world how mean she could be and why her father was the third least popular member of the U.S. Senate.

Planning A Funeral To Rewrite History –

This is a must read book for those leaders who have used their power to wage war, neglect the poor, and abuse the citizenry. Your funeral provides the perfect opportunity to rewrite history. Carefully scripted, even bitter, angry, judgmental, arrogant, and war mongering pricks can create a new legacy.

● Over 5 days, hold multiple events which offer opportunities to elevate your status

● Enlist high school students to line the streets as hearse goes by in multiple municipalities

● Call on the presidential candidates who kicked your ass to sing your praises

● Have progeny, who most embodies your bitterness, blather on and on…..

26 Comments on "McCain Plans His Final Show: Sunday’s Comic"

1. Backfires BIGLY on McCains in honoring John. Many (if not most) people are disgusted with the unneeded length of event.

• he put on his pants just like every other.. his final answer will be with the presence of God, as it is with every man – the rest fluff

• The Oracle of Tucson | September 2, 2018 at 8:51 am |

What an ugly joke.
        Thank God, now I can once again fly my big beautiful US flag in its full glory instead of wasting its beauty at what seemed like an endless half staff event of hero worship, day after day, after day after day. Shockingly mandated public display of open weeping and crying weren’t ordered. I’ve had faster root canals.
        While the right lost their RINO, the far flung reaches of the liberal left lost their favorite closeted son.
        Thankfully he wasn’t cremated, the funeral pyre would have stretched from here to infinity and beyond.

The Oracle

• Weary Warrior | September 2, 2018 at 9:07 am |

👍

2. The Oracle of Tucson | September 2, 2018 at 8:37 am |

Tom Sawyer used less whitewash on the fence then this McFarce did to elevate his own pathetic ass to unprecedented levels of delusional grandeur.
    As for the bratty princess Meghan, despite the trappings of wealth and privilege on a truly vulgar scale, she simply comes from bad stock and can’t help herself. Her behavior towards the vice president during his remarks is very revealing to the true inner Meghan.
    Acting out, being bitter, angry and judgmental, excessively arrogant is nothing more then genetics, it’s in her defective paternal DNA.

The Oracle

3. This was sad in soo many ways!

4. As Trump would say “Sad!” In trying to denigrate the president, they have only succeeded in elevating him and denigrating the departed. I have lost respect for the McCain family.

5. McCain ruined the Goldwater party of Republicans in AZ. He is the best democrat the Republicans have and there’s enough competition to go around.

6. Weary Warrior | September 2, 2018 at 9:01 am |

🤔😉😄
    Spot on!

• I thought I was the only one that thought McCains funeral was over the top. You would have thought it was a funeral for a king. Arrogant much.

7. Weary Warrior | September 2, 2018 at 9:11 am |

👍

8. My god, enough already! How many days now???

9. #NeverMcSally | September 2, 2018 at 2:54 pm |

I definitely won’t be voting for his “mentee,” I don’t want to go through 30+ years of another backstabbing lying two faced Senator. Time to discard her now.

10. It is no surprise that at this critical moment in our nation`s history Senator McCain came down on the wrong side of the fundamental issue, the state versus the individual. McCain has been a product of the political establishment all his political life and being affectionately referred to as a “maverick” only confirms that fact. Real mavericks are treated by the powers that be as President Trump has been since the day he was elected and not sent off with the universal acclaim bestowed on Senator McCain by the likes of the Democrats who branded him a racist and worse when he ran for President. Why could McCain forgive them but not the intemperate remarks of Mr. Trump in the middle of a vicious political campaign to keep America, America? It is that establishment that has brought us to the fix we are currently in. The establishment today wants to transform America AWAY from the ideas and values that raised the individual to the primary beneficiary of government as opposed to every other place on earth where the individual was insignificant compared to the various groups in society such as, first and foremost, the government. With the adoption of our constitution, the purpose of government was no longer primarily self perpetuation but the radical principle of protecting the freedoms and rights of the individual even against the government. However, the political establishments of the U S and Europe today denigrate the individual and individual rights as they pander to various groups to ensure their maintenance of government power for their own benefit and their send off of Senator McCain is just part of the program.

11. Is he in the ground yet so I can breath I’ll always think of the 133 Sailors aboard the U.S.S Forrestol that burned to death because of his cockiness and pure stupidity.He never have been laid to state in the rotunda-he was unworthy. I’m sure Megan McCain will be back on the View this week

12. Spot-on analysis. McCain’s ego and bitterness are made plain in his personally scripted funeral arrangements replete with shameless (and mostly dishonest) self-promotion, and pathetic pandering to any public figures whom he felt would carry his message of self adulation forward. A sad human being and door stop as
    US senator.

13. KITTY GRITTON | September 3, 2018 at 12:58 am |

WHAT A PATHETIC NARCISSISTIC CREEPY-IN-OF-ITSELF WAY TO GO OUT! CAN ONLY BE DERIVED AS A CIRCUS SHOW AND McCAIN’S DAUGHTER DIDN’T DISAPPOINT IN HONORING HIS DERANGED WISHES!

14. Dwayne Wolfswinkle | September 3, 2018 at 5:55 am |

The Theater of the Absurd brought to you by Sen. John McCain

15. I lost all respect for McCain years ago. At the time he was shot down I lived in Arizona a state that I love, although I’m less enthused for it each year. The next night after Johnny was shot down, by his own incompetence, he was on TV apologizing for bombing innocent Vietcong babies. At the time, I told my wife that he was a coward. He had minor injuries that you get from ejecting improperly from a jet. I’m not saying the Vietcong could not have broken me, but it would take weeks to months for me to heal where they could film me. And then there was the character lesson learned by the Keating Five fiasco where he sold out his office and honor. Az much as I abhorred Obama, I could not bring myself to vote for McCain. And then like the cowardly ass he was he tried to blame Palin for his loss. If she had been running the campaign, I fully believe she could have won. Every time Barry put both feet in his mouth, which was often, McCain would help him pull them out. I firmly believe he was again bought off and intentionally lost the election. Any thing for the party, which was his democratic party. I’ve lost respect for the Arizona voters that kept electing him as a “”conservative” republican, just to have him go to Washington and vote in lock step with his liberal democrat buddies. The nation did not loose a great patriot when he died, but the democrats lost a turncoat that helped them at every turn he could.

16. The biggest problem he lets a family behind like Megan young and full of hate to join the view again to breed and throw out more hate. Exactly What the World don’t need.

17. THE KING OF ARIZONA IS FINALLY DEAD.
    AUGUST 25, SHOULD BE MADE A NATIONAL HOLIDAY.

18. JOHHNY MCCAIN
    A BAD SON
    A BAD FATHER
    A BAD HUSBAND
    A BAD NAVAL RECRUIT
    A BAD NAVAL AVIATOR
    A BAD CONGRESSMAN
    A BAD SENATOR
    A BAD DEAD MAN.

19. MCCAIN IS A TRUE AMERICAN COWARD.
    MCCAIN PURPOSELY PUT OBAMA IN OFFICE.

20. JOHNNY MCCAIN AN AMERICAN TRAITOR.

21. JOHN MCCAIN INSISTED SARA PALIN NOT ATTEND HIS FUNERAL.
    JON MCCAIN FLEW A MEMBER OF HIS STAFF TO PICK UP AN OFFICIAL COPY OF THE OBAMA
    FAKE RUSSIAN DOSSIER….
    JOHN MCCAIN’S CORPSE SHOULD BE DEPORTED!!!!!!